My Blog List

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dollar Tree Organizing

I went to the dollar tree the other day and found some great organizing products. One of my favorite mom blogged had mentioned that you can get kitchen drawer liners at the dollar tree. I couldn't believe it, so I had to check it out for myself. The minute I went in there, I went straight to the organizing section and I was hooked!

The drawer liners are AMAZING! I put one in every drawer in my kitchen. It came in a roll of 5ft x 12 in. So you have to cut it to the length and size of your drawer. 






You can also use them in your cabinets to keep everything in place and it makes things look more neat anyways




The liner's grip onto everything so you always know where everything is at!

Another awesome product I found was these drawer organizers, they came in either small or large size and you can even clip them together



So you can use these drawer organizers for your socks or you pens/office supplies. Just about anything and they work great! 


 I also found these wire racks they had them in different types and sizes, but they work perfect in your cabinets or pantry for extra space for your plates and bowls. Or to help with the canned goods.


 This on is a teared shelf.

So you truly can get organized without having to go out and buy all those expensive organizing products. Its cheap and easy at the dollar tree. 

Until next time friends,

Happy organizing 
Brianna


No comments:

Post a Comment